Powered By Blogger

Sunday, November 21, 2004

Discovery

Something I wrote to someone....
   This comes from my soul.......You did not used to be like most everyone else. You used to be all feeling.I remember. We both are very unique in that we were blessed to feel more than others.There is a purpose to this we have yet to see. I am just at the start of my journeyto practice this. My purpose will become clear when it is time. The discovery waswas a struggling lifetime to get to. But I am here.Of course, I used to think I was all good and knew all of the answers.And all feeling. I was bottled up just like you became. And are.We kinda have switched places.  Just in a different way.I believe your soul called me for a reason. You knew it was time.There are stages that our spirits go through if we grow.Some people never go past some stages.Others go back and forth between them, others may just go back & forth a time or two.Until they figure it out. I think you are still "figuring it out."We humans do get caught up in our pleasure, pain, wants, desires, and comfort.Defining love to suit our own needs. We seek out others to define ourselves andfulfill us. These others are just like us. They seek to feel.We don't get past our own selves.We don't feel our souls.We look for everything and do everything to numb the feelings that try to direct usback to our souls. It takes a very powerful lesson to cause us to see ourselves aswe really are and to see the truth.The truth is not based on us at all. Nothing we can do to ourselves can change the truth.Our souls know. God knows. He is truth and love. All love. Love is of the spirit.He is feeling. He is all.Your soul is still the same as it always was. It speaks to you. Listen.God bless you, my love.". . . you cannot know yourself if you deny what you see. . ." J. Krishnamurti

No comments: