Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

This Little Light of Mine....

It is so very difficult to live in a world that most everyone is only interested in fulfillment of self and there is no respect for others nor the self. There is no honor. All is forgotten that we all are the same and should treat each other with love. Nothing else matters in the end. Even though egos, material wants and what we think we must have at all costs including other people and any opportunity, even walking all over and using others, run rampant and convince us otherwise. It is all about self. All about each person. It is not about anyone else at all. Just one's self. Such sadness we create in the world and, ultimately, in ourselves when we live this way. Karma is not just for those who feel justified. It is for everyone. Good and not good. Love is all that matters. And what is not of love can only bring pain.
   No matter what others may do to me or what happens around me, I will still walk in the spirit of love and peace because I know what truly matters. We are all the same and we each matter. What does not matter are the petty things we create in this world that are not love, not respectful, and are not honorable. Nothing can deter me from that. No matter what price I must pay. My heart and soul are my conscious and will always be with me as my guide forever.
   As the Lord said, Love One Another as I Love you, And I obey my Lord. Peace.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

God!   !!!! You are soooooo boring..... You haven't made any comments in here since Febuary......... Cya