Powered By Blogger

Sunday, October 17, 2004

Love yourself :-)

I continue to learn from others. After thinking of all that I did on Friday, I had some revelations that were new to me in some ways. I could feel that I had crossed a few more milestones. This is helped so by not having a radio in the car. LOL
Being poor (as all things) has its blessings when we choose to see them.
One of the wisdoms I saw was that no matter what it may be (emotional,attitude, gender, chemical, your job, physical, just something you don't like about your life, or you don't feel right about "you",whatever), if you don't address it and "get right with yourself", you will never be comfortable in your own skin. Your life will never seem to go as you want it. There are people that won't click with you when you do get it all together but that is their problem, not yours. There is a tendency to put our faith in other people way too much. It is the desire to be loved and accepted. This is good but never when we hold it ahead of the health of ourselves. Only being whole can we truly express the love that we are and we will receive it back tenfold. To be less than ourselves distracts us and we are in such pain that we cannot truly see the true love in and all around us. We are here to love.
(Not to get into "religion" here :-) just a basic fact) For me, Jesus showed the way best. He came & endured all of this and more. He was who He was no matter what. I do believe God sent Him to show us the way. For others, it may be someone else or another way. I do not question any longer. I just seek to understand and love.
On a basic spiritual level, We are all given choices of everything about our lives. We can do and be anything we choose. I feel one reason this"is" relates to our charting our paths and fulfilling our purposes in life. Without us having such freedom, it just could not be done as God wants it to be. If restrictions were placed on us at all, love would never be done. Love is everything.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good Evening LaDonna,
I like to read your comments. They are very informative. I wish you well in your endeavors. But here are a few key things I have learned myself.
1. In order to defeat whatever demon or enemy is bothering you.. Observe it first. .More times than not, in their endeavor to right  the wrongs that have occured in peoples' lives, they become their own worst enemy.People do their own damage control themselves... You don't have to do anything.Just like the spider does, makes the web and just sits back and waits for the fly to get caught.They always do, or else he moves his web to a better location."oh what tangled webs we weave...."
2.An old Celtic philosophy, and it is so true. "Keep your friends close. But keep your enemies, closer".And don't worry, you ARE NOT the enemy. Actually, an aquaintance perhaps. Distant aquaintance that I have had the pleasure of getting to know. I thank you for that.
As I said, I wish you well, and wish you the best of happiness in your life and whatever trials and tribulations occur.
3. Karmic justice is still working. It hasn't turned the completion cycle yet. I'm still waiting for the endings. All love stories have them, even though not all love stories turn out to be happy ones.Happy Halloween.
A1truefriend.Sliante'