Powered By Blogger

Monday, October 13, 2003

Music

Performing music is for me to share with myself, those I love, and God.
Other chances are blessings. I do love to sing but it is not a "have-to"
as it used to be. I remember when I felt that I had to at any cost.
I kinda do know why I was like that but I still am figuring it out about myself.
It is really so very difficult to know when my bipolar ended and my old
learned behaviors began.Seeking attention when I felt I had none.
Having to be part of everything. Used to be a biggie.
Along with trying to fix my environment and those closest to me.
Now, I feel happy just to be able to have the music in me and make it.
Whenever and with whomever I can and express it anytime I want, inside or out.
Just being with others making music is like a joining of joy if they are
having fun and are feeling it.
Once, I got lost in the meaning of music. I was lost in everything.
I know there are things I would like to have said in my music and
an audience that I would like to share it with but it will come in time.
And I can make it happen on my own.
I respect all others music and feelings. Any sharing is wonderful.
Whatever the level. Just as long as music happens.
And it is always happening.
--
Everything is music.
Depak Chopra

No comments: