Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, December 24, 2003

Reality

I haven't written in here real recent but I have thought of it. I
have been SO busy with the Salvation Army, family, friends, and my own
stuff to get by, that I don't get on the computer like I used to which
is really good! I still keep my computer time for all of my old friends
that have hung with me through everything though. I don't think I could
have made it this far without them. There may be a lot of jerks &
users on the web and danger, too, but there are also some wonderful
people. In my 10 years in using it (and then BBS es before that
-remember those?), I have met more than I could ever count. Some I
still know online only, some I met and are my real friends, and I
married one of them (love him no matter what). I think we live in many
realities anyway. The internet is just another one. We each have to
also share each other's realities. This is where getting along comes
into play. I know that this is just another way of looking at Each of
us as an individual but I wanted to write it down for myself. If anyone
reads it and it makes any sense, that is cool. :-)
I may add to this later. Just kinda throwing this in here now. I am
thinking about other things regarding this to clarify further...like how
society seems to go in thisdirection also by encouraging the use of the
"world of..." when speaking of areas of society -
such as the World of Music,
the World of Entertainments, the World of Business, etc..
Just a tiny example that popped into my head.
Of course, I am aways thinking of something, or writing lyrics,
or a new tunes, or singing a song, keeping busy!
Got to keep the mind busy or it will rust. :-D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Mrs.W. One year ago tonite a miracle happened.Amazing how a dinner can change alot of things.But, now life has come full circle. Go on with your life and try to find happiness.You seem to be on the verge of being truly happy. I wish you well and peace. Though,what was done to me 10 years ago is now happening to you. Karmic law has prevailed.But Christmas Eve is and always will be special to me.And I know it will be special too some other persons, too. Past2U

Anonymous said...

Thank you, past2u. I think of you often & am very happy for you. There is always good in the bad. Good is always a major part of the result of everything. It is just the nature of the universe. It is God. We do reap what we sow but we learn in the process if we are at all to be wise. There are reasons for every adversity as there is for every joy. We all become more alive & rich after each one. You & I are millionaires. Peace, joy, love, & more I pray & wish for you in abundance for eternity.