Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, March 23, 2004

Love

This is something I had on my Yahoo Messenger from a female friend I know little about. She has only spoken to me a few times over the past 8 months or so and has told me little. I don't even remember what we have chatted about but her profile is odd and the pic is of something odder. So, this really was a surprising thing to get.
   Of course, on the Internet, this could be anybody....
   If you have a penny and I have a penny and we exchange pennies, you still have one cent and I still have one cent. But if you have an idea and I have an idea and we exchange ideas, you now have two ideas and I now have two ideas.
   to live is to love, to love is to feel, to feel is to hurt, to hurt is to lose, to lose is to hate, to hate is to heal, to heal is to change, to change is to risk, to risk is to love Love is a risk everyone takes, some of us win, some of us lose, it's a lottery of hearts, you never know what to expect, just keep playing the odds and pray for the best.

No comments: